Finally I drew my May and June favourites.
1. We have some new plants at home, but I still want more and more.
2. In June I passed all the exams at my university and could finally rest – it was the happiest moment this month.
3. My birthday. Usually I don’t like this day, but this year my boyfriend woke me up at 12 p.m. and gave me a birthday cake and flowers – it was so nice.
4. My favourite birthday present was a Kindle. This e-reader is small and lightweight and now I read more books. E-books are cheaper and you can buy anything what you want from home. I’m not a fan of having all the books on the shelves – only favorites.
5. Ok, and here is the rest of my birthday presents.